The School Management System has the following features
- An electronic file for each student and staff storing academic and financial information
- Different access roles or permissions
- Automatic report card (terminal report) generation (with input from MS-Excel)
- Reports on student and class performance by subjects, grades, academic year etc
- Generation of Admission Lists, Class Lists, Debtors Lists, Creditors Lists, Bills etc.
- Ability to track all transactions (income and expenditure) and generate financial statement reports for any period of time specified.
- Ability to promote students at the end of each academic year and debit them with the existing fees at the beginning of every term.